This five-piece Everyday Essentials collection from The Ordinary features a fabulous assortment of serums, oils and creams, each forming an integral part of your skincare regime. Whether you're looking to smooth, tone, add radiance or hydrate, this brilliant collection takes care of it.
- For detailed information on how to apply this skincare set, please consult the attached regime guide.
- 1 x Buffet (30ml) - this advanced serum works to target multiple visible signs of ageing; formulated with a probiotic and peptide complex
- 1 x Caffeine Solution 5% (30ml) - created to target puffiness and dark shadows under your eyes. Infused with green tea extract
- 1 x 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil (30ml) - rich in linoleic acid, linolenic acid and pro-vitamin A, this cold-pressed complex gets to work on the visible sign of ageing and dry skin
- 1 x Vitamin C Suspension 30% in Silicone (30ml) - this antioxidant, water-free suspension contains high levels of L-ascorbic acid and helps to smooth the feel of your skin, as well as working to brighten its appearance
- 1 x Natural Moisturising Factors + HA (30ml) - a non-greasy moisturiser developed to topically add hydration to your skin
Direction of Use:
- Apply to the entire face in the morning and evening after cleansing
- Massage a small amount into the area around your eyes in the morning and at night.
- Apply at night after toners and water-based products.
- Because this product is a suspension of vitamin C powder in a water-free base, it may take a few seconds to absorb into the skin.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil:
- Apply a few drops to your face at night after toners and other water-based treatments.
Natural Moisturising Factors + HA (100ml):
- Apply a small amount to your skin after serums and water-based products as needed.
We always recommend using an SPF in your regime when treating your skin with Vitamin C and acids.