Targets Dark Circles & Puffiness
The Ordinary Caffeine Solution 5% + EGCG is a lightweight, water-based serum with caffeine and Epigallocatechin Gallatyl Glucoside (EGCG). This powerful treatment visibly reduces the appearance of dark circles, under-eye bags, and puffiness in the eye contour area.
- Caffeine: an antioxidant that firms, tightens, and brightens the under-eye area
- EGCG, a compound found in green tea leaves, provides antioxidant support
How to Use:
- Gently pat a small amount all around the eye area, in the morning and at night.
BeautyFeatures Style Guide:
- Check out our 3 Step Mini Guide to The Ordinary Products and discover all you need to know about this revolutionary brand!
- pH: 4.5-5.5
Patch tests are an easy way to help predict if you may experience a negative initial reaction to a new product. It is recommended to perform a patch test before incorporating any new product into your regimen. We have outlined a general method for conducting your own patch test below based on the type of product.
- Apply a small amount of the product onto a clean area of skin on the upper forearm.
- Keep the area dry.
- If the product has a specified duration of use, rinse off after this time has elapsed. Otherwise rinse off after 24 hours.
- If any redness, burning, itching, blistering or irritation is observed at any time throughout the test, do not use the product.
Our Customers Say....
"Amazing product, used one bottle so far, no puffy eyes in the mornings anymore. I’d recommend it and will buy it again" - Kamila
Q: How long does it take for The Ordinary Caffeine Solution to work?
A: It is recommended to use the product for approximately six weeks for the best results.
Shipping And Returns
in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.