Who is it for?
Dark Spots & Hyperpigmentation
Oil-based serum with essential fatty acids and a stable form of vitamin C. This treatment brightens and hydrates the skin and visibly reduces the signs of aging. It improves fine lines, wrinkles, and uneven tone while promoting a smooth, radiant appearance.
- Brightens skin, improves skin tone and visibly reduces signs of ageing
- Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate is a stable, oil-soluble form of vitamin C that can be used in high concentrations without irritation
- Vitamin F and essential fatty acids hydrate and replenish the skin
- Works especially well with dry or dehydrated skin
How to Use:
- Apply a few drops to your face in the morning and at night after toners and water-based treatments.
BeautyFeatures Style Guide:
- You can apply this serum twice a day, once in the morning and once at night. If you are new to vitamin C products or have sensitive skin, we recommend starting with once a day.
- Check out our 3 Step Mini Guide to The Ordinary Products and discover all you need to know about the brand
Patch tests are an easy way to help predict if you may experience a negative initial reaction to a new product. It is recommended to perform a patch test before incorporating any new product into your regimen. We have outlined a general method for conducting your own patch test below based on the type of product.
- Apply a small amount of the product onto a clean area of skin on the upper forearm.
- Keep the area dry.
- If the product has a specified duration of use, rinse off after this time has elapsed. Otherwise rinse off after 24 hours.
- If any redness, burning, itching, blistering or irritation is observed at any time throughout the test, do not use the product.
Shipping And Returns
in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.