Who is it for?
Dark Spots & Hyperpigmentation
Oil-based serum with essential fatty acids and a stable form of vitamin C. This treatment brightens and hydrates the skin and visibly reduces the signs of aging. It improves fine lines, wrinkles, and uneven tone while promoting a smooth, radiant appearance.
- Brightens skin, improves skin tone and visibly reduces signs of ageing
- Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate is a stable, oil-soluble form of vitamin C that can be used in high concentrations without irritation
- Vitamin F and essential fatty acids hydrate and replenish the skin
- Works especially well with dry or dehydrated skin
How to Use:
- Apply a few drops to your face in the morning and at night after toners and water-based treatments.
BeautyFeatures Style Guide:
- You can apply this serum twice a day, once in the morning and once at night. If you are new to vitamin C products or have sensitive skin, we recommend starting with once a day.
- Check out our 3 Step Mini Guide to The Ordinary Products and discover all you need to know about the brand