Who is it for?
Dark spots and hyperpigmentation
The Ordinary Ascorbyl Glucoside Solution 12% is a lightweight, water-based serum with a stable form of vitamin C. This treatment brightens the skin and improves the signs of aging. It reduces fine lines, wrinkles and uneven tone and promotes a smooth, radiant appearance. Ascorbyl Glucoside is a stable, water-soluble form of vitamin C with noticeable brightening effects. Perfect if you are looking for a water-based serum formula that wears well under makeup.
- Lightweight, water-based Vitamin C serum
- Skin brightening
- Reduces fine lines, wrinkles and uneven tone, promotes radiance
- Ideal under make up
- Contains a non-irritating form of vitamin C. It may cause a slight tingling sensation in sensitive skin.
How to Use:
- Apply a few drops to your skin in the morning and at night before oils, moisturizers, and creams.
- If you are new to Vitamin C products or have sensitive skin, we recommend starting with only one application per day.
BeautyFeatures Style Guide:
- Read our blog to find out just why your skin needs its daily dose of Vitamin C!
- Check out our 3 Step Mini Guide to The Ordinary Products and discover all you need to know about this revolutionary brand!
- pH: 6-7