Who is it for?
The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution is a water-based exfoliating mask with alpha and beta hydroxy acids. This treatment exfoliates the skin at multiple levels, fighting acne and restoring an even, radiant tone. It also smooths the skin’s texture and reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles with regular use.
- Alpha hydroxy acids exfoliate the skin’s top layers for a brighter, more radiant look
- Salicylic acid exfoliates inside pores to clear congestion
- Botanical extract of Tasmanian Pepperberry reduces irritation associated with acid use
- Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer: a form of hyaluronic acid that promotes a smooth, comfortable feel
- Vitamin B5 encourages healing and enhances surface hydration
How to Use
- Apply a small amount to clean, dry skin.
- Leave the mask on for no more than 10 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- Please note: this product should not be used more than twice per week. We recommend applying it at night. This product should not be used on sensitive, peeling, or compromised skin.
BeautyFeatures Style Guide:
- Alpha hydroxy acids may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun. Use a broad spectrum SPF sunscreen during the day, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product.
- Check out our 3 Step Mini Guide to The Ordinary Products and discover all you need to know about the brand
- pH: 3.7
Patch tests are an easy way to help predict if you may experience a negative initial reaction to a new product. It is recommended to perform a patch test before incorporating any new product into your regimen. We have outlined a general method for conducting your own patch test below based on the type of product.
- Apply a small amount of the product onto a clean area of skin on the upper forearm.
- Keep the area dry.
- If the product has a specified duration of use, rinse off after this time has elapsed. Otherwise rinse off after 24 hours.
- If any redness, burning, itching, blistering or irritation is observed at any time throughout the test, do not use the product.
Shipping And Returns
in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.