Who’s it For?
Dry, Dull & Dehydrated Skin, as well as Normal Skin feeling the effects of winter weather
The INKEY List Winter Skin 101 helps you fight the winter blues, starting with your skin! Don’t let chilly nights and frosty mornings mess with your skin, this set will ensure it's renewed and hydrated!
- 1 x Oat Cleansing Balm 50ml Travel Size
- 1 x Hyaluronic Acid Serum
- 1 x Retinol
- 1 x Caffeine Eye
How to use:
Oat Cleansing Balm:
- Use AM and PM.
- Massage a small amount gently onto a dampened face and neck. Rinse thoroughly with water.
- You can apply l as a nourishing face mask by leaving it on to work its magic for 10 minutes.
- Follow with preferred serums and moisturiser.
Hyaluronic Acid Serum:
- Use in the morning and evening
- Onto cleansed skin apply a pea-sized amount to the fingertips and gently pat into the face and neck
- Follow with preferred serums and moisturiser
- Use in the evening after cleansing and toning, and before other serums
- Apply a pea sized amount to the fingers and gently tap into the skin
- For some people redness and flakiness may occur at the beginning of use due to the increase in cell turnover. When first using Retinol, you may wish to use a few times per week and gradually increase to every evening.
- Not recommended for use with alpha hydroxy acids (lactic acid and glycolic acid) or vitamin C
- Use morning and evening
- After cleansing, apply a small amount onto finger and gently pat around the eye contour
- Follow with your usual moisturiser.
BeautyFeatures Style Guide:
- For an extra soothing effect, store Caffeine Eye Cream in the fridge for 30 minutes before use.
- You may also like the The Inkey List Back to Basics: Your Breakout Recipe
Shipping And Returns
in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.