Who is it for?
All skin types
Vitamin C is known as a skincare hero, as it’s able to both prevent and correct signs of skin damage.
- Reduces the impact of skin stressors such as pollution and sun exposure, which can accelerate the signs of ageing
- Works to brighten and even out skin tone
- Boosts collagen production to enhance skin’s plumpness and elasticity
- Contains 30% pure L-Ascorbic Acid in a stable, waterless formulation for optimum results and low irritation
- Add this into your regime and you can expect bright and youthful looking skin
How to Use:
- Apply a pea-sized amount to cleansed face and neck and follow with moisturisers
- Avoid the eye area
- A slight tingling sensation can be expected, particularly if you are new to the product
- Product may cause irritation, if irritation persists discontinue use
- Keep product out of sunlight and in a cool dry environment.
- Always ensure lid is sealed
BeautyFeatures Style Guide:
- Can be used both morning and evening – we recommend using in the morning for best results
- Want to find out more about this skincare hero? Read our blog post ‘Why Your Skin Needs Its Daily Dose of Vitamin C’
Shipping And Returns
in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.