Who's it for?
Suitable for all.
Omega 3's play an important roll in our heart health, these softgels are simple and easy to take with a pleasant taste thanks to the added rosemary, sage and thyme extracts meaning no fishy aftertaste.
- Cardiovascular health (maintains heart and blood circulation)*.
- Immune system and antioxidant support (includes natural source of vitamin D3)*.
- Optimal joint health*.
- Cellular health and general wellbeing*.
How to use:
- As a dietary supplement for adults, take two (2) softgels daily, with meals, or as suggested by a healthcare practitioner.
BeautyFeatures Style Guide:
- Also available Solgar Zinc Picolinate, to help general wellbeing and function.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
- Discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner if any adverse reactions occur.
- Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store at room temperature.
- Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing or damaged.
- Pleasant taste.
- No heavy metals.
- Wild-sourced Salmon – from the pristine cold waters of Alaska, caught mid-ocean. Our product offers a unique range of good fats (omega-3s EPA & DHA, omega-5, omega-6, omega-7, omega-9) as well as Vitamin D3.
- Sustainable Sourcing.
- Naturally-Occurring Nutrients.
- Quality & Freshness.
Shipping And Returns
in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.