Who's it For?
Oily, Dry, Combination, Normal.
A lightweight, silky, instantly absorbed serum containing multi-weight Hyaluronic Acid, your body’s natural hydrating factor. A three tiered approach not only visibly increases your skin’s hydration levels, but also stimulates your skin’s natural production of hyaluronic acid and collagen for long term results. Fine lines and wrinkles are instantly reduced. Moisture levels are increased. Skin looks softer, healthier and plumper.
Step 2 Product
- Dehydrated, sensitive. An excellent post care product following professional treatments.
- Syn-Hycan, Hyaluronic Acid, Niacinamide (Vitamin B5)
How to Use:
- After cleansing with your Step 1 product, dispense one pump to cover face, neck and décolletage.
- Allow to absorb before applying your next step.
- Safe for use in pregnancy, while breastfeeding, while taking oral or topical acne medication.
BeautyFeatures Style Guide:
- As we age we lose collagen and moisture, hydra serum replaces the lost moisture associated with aging but also stimulates your natural levels of hyaluronic acid to slow down the ageing process.
Skin Formulas routine structure...
- Skin Formula Cleanser Oil & Milk - OMC Formula – Step 1
- Skin Formula Cleanser Daily Foaming - AHA Formula – Step 1
- Skin Formula Hydra Hyaluronic Acid Serum HA Formula – Step 2
- Skin Formula Vit A - Vitamin A Restore Serum A Formula – Step 3
- Skin Formula Clear Serum Skin Treatment ZAP Formula – Step 3
- Skin Formula Vit C - Vitamin C Prevent Serum C Formula – Step 3
- Skin Formula Eye Cream - Rejuvenating Eye Formula – Step 4
- Skin Formula Night Cream - Dry Skin - Prebiotic Formula – Step 5
- Skin Formula Night Cream - Oily Skin - Prebiotic Formula – Step 5
Shipping And Returns
in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.