Who's it for?
A unisex fragrance that can be worn by anyone who enjoys its unique scent profile.
For the festive season, the iconic Ginza Eau de Parfum is covered in gold and flowers to bring you a limited edition as joyful as it is sparkling. A black dagger immersed in the heart of the fragrance is a symbolic reminder of the strength every woman possesses. This strength is balanced by the curves of the bottle, which is transparent, revealing a luminous pink fragrance.
- Ginza is a floral bouquet sharpened by woody notes.
- Top notes of jasmine, orchid and magnolia meet with sandalwood and patchouli.
- The base note of hinoki adds a touch of mystery to the floral composition.
How to use:
- Spray Ginza Eau de Parfum on the pulse points: the nape and front of the neck, behind the ears and on the wrists.
BeautyFeatures Style Guide:
Like this? why not try the Shiseido Ginza Eau De Parfum 50ml? It has an elegant floral fragrance, fringed in woody accords.
Q: Is the Shiseido Ginza Eau de Parfum Eau de Toilette 50ml suitable for sensitive skin?
- A: The fragrance is generally safe for sensitive skin. However, it is always recommended to do a patch test before using any new fragrance to ensure that you are not allergic to any of the ingredients.
Shipping And Returns
in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.