Who is it for?
This luxurious, concentrated daily hydrating conditioner delivers soft, lustrous hair while protecting colour vibrancy thanks to its exclusive Anti FadeComplex.
- Advanced Hydrating Micro-Emulsion Technology deeply hydrates to revitalize dry hair and enhance colour radiance
- Jojoba, green tea and sage condition
- Multi-weight proteins of soy, oat and wheat help strengthen, rebuild and repair
- Pureology's exclusive AntiFade Complex® protects colour vibrancy.
- Minimizes static and detangles
- Awakens the senses with an energizing, refreshing signature Aromatherapy Blend
- Adds shine and softness
- Nourishes dry hair
- UV filter blocks 100% of the sun's rays
- Antioxidants fight free radicals to retain your colour
- ZeroSulfate®, 100% Vegan Formula
- Pureology shampoo and conditioner bottles, excluding cap, are created with 95% post-consumer recycled materials
- Products and printed materials use up to 50% PCR materials and FSC paper stock
- Pureology have minimized their use of secondary packaging, with cartons being made of 100% recycled fibres
- Reduced the amount of water needed per batch in the manufacturing processes
- Reduced utility energy consumption per bottle
- Reduced waste during the filling and packaging process
- Pureology use FDA-approved plastics for unparalleled safety and environmental sustainability
- Jojoba moisturizes hair
- Green Tea supports a healthy scalp
- Sage stimulates hair follicles
- Menthol and Mint that stimulate your scalp and leave a fresh, tingly feeling
How to Use:
- Apply to clean, damp hair
- Massage gently into hair and scalp
- Wait 1–2 minutes, then rinse
- For sensitive scalps, rinse after 30 seconds
BeautyFeatures Style Guide:
- Use with Pureology Pure Hydrate Shampoo for best results
- Perfect to help rehydrate lightened and chemically relaxed hair
- Paraben Free
- 100% Post Consumer Recycled (PCR) packaging
Our Customers Said...
"The only shampoo and conditioner I use. Makes my hair look and feel so healthy and shiny." - Grace S
Q: Is Pureology Pure Hydrate Conditioner safe to use on colour treated hair?
A: Yes, Pureology Pure Hydrate Conditioner can be used on both natural and colour treated hair.
Shipping And Returns
in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.