Who is it For?
All skin types
A superior blend of cold pressed, organic oils containing Vitamins A,E,C and B along with Omegas 3 and 6.
- Blended with Cold Pressed grape seed oil and formulated with the unique ‘Superstar’ booster technique
- Gets to work while you are sleeping, repairing skin damage
- Infuses skin with two types of Retinol
- Helps to reduce pore size and fine lines
- Evens out skin texture and tone
- With anti-ageing cold-pressed Organic rosehip oil, carrot oil and sunflower oil
- Black cumin seed oil, pomegranate oil and jojoba oil will fend off free radicals keeping skin ageing at bay
- Important: not suitable for use during pregnancy or when breast-feeding
How to use:
- Use at night, after cleansing and toning
- Apply one pump of product, avoiding the lip and eye area
BeautyFeatures Style Guide:
- You may not need to use additional moisturiser or serums, but apply after Superstar Retinol Night Oil if you do
- Check out our Retinol Blog for a complete guide to the benefits of Retinol and where to start
- Propylene glycol free
- Not tested on animals
- 100% free of animal derived raw materials and organic solvent remnants
Our Customers Said...
- " I love that it's made from cold pressed grape seed oil. I use it almost every night and have noticed a huge difference in my tone and texture. A half of a pump is all I need for my whole face and neck. It's gentle. I love it." - Lorna
Q: Should I use Pestle & Mortar - Superstar Retinol Night Oil every night?
A: Retinol doesn't need to be used daily for it to be effective, and two to three times per week should be sufficient.
Shipping And Returns
in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.