Who’s it For?
Suitable for all Skin Types, reduces the appearance of acne and clears blemishes by unclogging pores and reducing oiliness without stripping the skin barrier.
A 2% BHA solution salicylic toner balanced with fruit extracts, niacinamide, and oat kernel extract. Reduces acne and clears blemishes by unclogging pores and reducing oiliness without stripping the skin barrier.
- Reduces pimples, whiteheads, and blackheads
- Exfoliates deeply to clear clogged pores
- Reduces inflammation and improves skin texture
How to use:
- HOW? Apply Clarify to a cotton pad and sweep over cleansed face avoiding the eye area.
- WHERE? Sweep over cleansed face and neck avoiding the eye area.
- WHEN? AM or PM after cleansing as required.
BeautyFeatures Style Guide:
Check out the Pestle & Mortar Erase Balm Cleanser 100ml for a cleansing option which thoroughly removes all traces of makeup, SPF and daily grime while soothing and nourishing the skin.
Why does Clarify feel oily?
- Unlike other salicylic toners, Clarify has a naturally oily texture. This is because it contains supporting ingredients that nourish and hydrate the skin, to avoid stripping skin of its natural oils. It won’t clog pores because it is non-comedogenic.
Shipping And Returns
in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.