Who is it for?
All hair types
Moroccanoil Treatment’s versatile, nourishing and residue-free formula means it can be used as an all-round conditioning, styling and finishing product. It even speeds up drying time! This treatment for hair completely transforms and repairs. Its formula is packed with fatty acids, omega-3 oils and vitamins for shine and antioxidants for protection. It absorbs instantly to fill in gaps in the hair created by heat, styling and environmental damage.
- A great multitasker, leaves no residue
- Repairs damage, strengthens, adds shine
- Smooths hair and speeds up drying time
- Detangles hair
- UV guard protects hair from sun damage
- Argan Oil - Extremely rich in tocopherols (Vitamin E), essential fatty acids and antioxidants that hydrate and nourish the hair.
- Linseed Extract - Derived from flaxseed, a good source of alpha linolenic acid—also an essential fatty acid that helps improve the health of hair.
How to Use:
- Apply 1–2 pumps of Moroccanoil® Treatment to clean, towel-dried hair, from mid-length to ends.
- Blow-dry or let dry naturally.
- Can also be applied on dry hair to tame flyaway, condition and prevent split ends and smooth hair.
BeautyFeatures Style Guide:
- Mix a few drops of Moroccanoil Treatment with Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask or Restorative Hair Mask for added nourishment and shine!
- With natural Argan oil
Our Customers Said...
"I love love it , with a little few drop in of oil my hair is left Smooth and no dry ends" - Bernadette
Q: What is the difference between Moroccanoil® Treatment Light and the original Moroccanoil Treatment formula?
A: Moroccanoil Treatment Light was created for consumers with fine and light-colored (including white or gray) hair. Moroccanoil Treatment Light delivers the same benefits as Moroccanoil Treatment but is lighter in formulation, texture and colour.
Shipping And Returns
in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.