Who’s it For?
All Hair Types
The Interchangeable Style Wand is the one-stop curling and waving tool of your dreams.
- Style Wand base
- 25mm Curling Tong
- 32mm Curling Tong
- 28mm Waver
- Heat mat
- Heat protection glove
- 3-in-1 tool – includes 1x 25mm curling tong, 1x 32mm curling tong, 1x 28mm waver
- Additional attachments – add 4x curling tongs (each sold separately)
- Exclusive design – works with all 7 Mermade attachments
- Bonus – heat protection mat and styling glove
- Versatile – achieve waves, curls and ringlets in one tool
- Cool tips – for easy + safe handling and styling
- Advanced ceramic – high-grade ionic ceramic barrels to protect your hair from unnecessary damage
- Advanced heat technology – within 60 seconds the hair waver will be ready for glam
- Multiple heat settings – to suit all hair types and looks
- Professional use – 3m swivel cord + auto shut-off
- Universal voltage – plug and play anywhere around the world
How To Use:
Step 1. Hair should be clean, dry and free of tangles before using. Rest the iron with the chosen attachment on the heat mat provided to avoid heating or burning your surface.
- Step 2. Long hold the power button to turn on or off. Short hold the power button to increase or decrease the heat. The lights will flash as the tool is heating up to the desired heat. For healthier styling we suggest using 180°C/360°F heat setting. The lights will flash until it reaches the desired temperature.
- Step 3. Start by dividing hair into sections with the Mermade Grip Clips. Smaller sections will create more defined waves and curls. Spray each section liberally with a heat protectant. Be careful not to touch the scalp with the tool. Hold for 2-5 seconds. Hold for less time if hair is easy to curl, or if you want less defined waves or curls.
- Step 4. For the curling wands, wrap the hair around the barrel. Use your glove on the hand that will be wrapping the hair as this will protect your hand from the heat. For the waver, simply clamp each section of hair and re-clamp in each wave bend as you work your way down.
- Step 5. Once you have finished waving or curling, make sure the hair has completely cooled down before touching to allow it time to set. For a beachy look, brush the waves or curls out. Finish by using an extra spray of hair mist for hold and shine, or a flexible workable spray for more hold.
- Step 6. To turn off, press and hold down the power off button until the light turns off. For your safety, the tool will auto shut-off after 60 minutes. Allow tool to cool down completely before stowing away. Make sure to wipe down the tool after use to avoid product
BeautyFeatures Style Guide:
- Check out the Mermade Hair Dryer for a fabulous pink must-have that'll look super cute on your dressing table!
- Check out our Blog: How to Achieve Flawless Waves & Curls with our NEW selection of Mermade Hair Favourites!
Wipe down with a damp cloth whenever there is product build-up. Make sure tool is unplugged and completely cooled.
- Allow all heat tools to cool down before stowing away.
- Heated appliances should only be rested on heat proof surfaces.
- Do not use this appliance near bathtubs, showers, basins or other vessels containing water.
Shipping And Returns
in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.