Who’s it For?
All Hair Types
- The one hair tool you simply cannot live without. Get a glossy, curvy, bouncy blowout in half the time. It's the lightest Blow Dry Brush on the market!
- On-trend colourway – baby lilac
- Flexible bristles – tangle-free flexible boar-free nylon hybrid bristles make it easier to style and create bounce
- Lightweight design – super light blow dry brush at only 400g*
- Two heat settings – low and high heat
- Oval shape – the 60mm barrel creates curve and volume
- Ionic technology – helps to seal your hair cuticle, create shine and curb flyaways
- Powerful – 125v~ 50-60Hz 1200W
- Wet or Dry Use – use on wet hair for a blowout or revive dry hair
- Slim grip handle – for easy styling and twirling your mane
- Professional use – 2.5m swivel cord
How To Use:
Step 1. For a sleek blowdry, start with clean, towel-dried hair and apply a heat-protectant.
- Step 2. Section hair with Mermade Grip Clips. Taking one section at a time, starting from the bottom layer, choose the best heat setting for your hair.
- Step 3. Place the oval brush near the root and brush away from the head while gently rotating. This will create professional like volume. Repeat for all layers and sections of hair. For more curve, wrap the hair around the barrel and hold for a few seconds.
- Step 4. Finish with a shot of hair spray.
- Tip: You can use the blow-dry brush on dry hair to revive your mane or give it some bounce.
- Be careful not to touch the scalp with the tool. Make sure to clean out bristles and wipe down the tool after use to avoid product build up.
BeautyFeatures Style Guide:
- Check out the Mermade Hair Dryer for a fabulous pink must-have that'll look super cute on your dressing table!
- Check out our Blog: How to Achieve Flawless Waves & Curls with our NEW selection of Mermade Hair Favourites!
- Allow all heat tools to cool down before stowing away.
- Heated appliances should only be rested on heat proof surfaces.
- Do not use this appliance near bathtubs, showers, basins or other vessels containing water.
Shipping And Returns
in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.