Length-strengthening mask. Contains Creatine R™ technology, boasting a powerful fusion of Creatine and Ceramides + Maleic Acid, very small particles that penetrate the fiber for reinforcement action and seal cuticles with a uniform coating from roots to tips.
Direction of Use
- Apply a quarter size amount of Masque Extentioniste to wet hair, working from mid-length to ends.
- Leave on for 5-10 minutes, then rinse.
- Creatine: an amino acid that penetrates deep to reinforce the internal structure of the hair fiber.
- Ceramide: provide surface recovery, assuring beautiful hair fiber as they smooth and soften.
- Maleic acid: Very small particules that penetrate the fiber to reinforce and seal cuticule with a uniform coating from root to ends.
Customers Also Viewed
Suitable For Damaged hair Description Length strengthening shampoo for slow growing, damaged lengths. Contains Creatine R™ technology, boasting a powerful fusion of Creatine and...
Who is it for? Damaged hair Introduction Powerful detangling conditioner for damaged lengths. Boasting a powerful fusion of Creatine and Ceramides+ Maleic Acid, small particles that penetrate the...
Suitable For Damaged hair Description A highly concentrated serum to help strengthen and fortify hair for reduced breakage. Its non-greasy formula helps to protect the appearence of the scalp...
Kerastase Masque Force Architecte 200ml Masque: Treat – Weak & Damaged Hair Discover the luxury ensemble that is the Kerastase Hair Care collection. Launched in France in 1964,...