Who is it for?
Weak, Damaged Hair
A restorative, thermo-activated milk treatment from the award-winning Kerastase Revitalise range, created to revitalise and replenish. Ciment thermique is a a thermo-protecting blow dry and heat-styling cream designed to treat & protect weakened and damaged hair. Its combination of Vita-Ciment®, Vita-Topseal and Sève de Résurrection instantly reconstructs, reinforces and resurfaces the hair fibre, while recreating the hair’s natural external protective layer. This product protects the hair from heat up to 180°C, and makes the blow-dry two times faster as it tames hair.
- Reinforces and rejuvenates weakened, damaged hair
- Luscious formula strengthens the hair fibre root to tip
- Hair is fortified, vitality and body are restored
- Infused with Kerastase-patented technology to aid in the prevention of breakage and split ends
- Complexe VitaCiment strengthens the hair from within, replicating the hair structure
- Topseal resurfaces the cuticle and lock in the VitaCiment
- Reconstructs fibre
- 180°C thermo-protection
- Revitalize fibre
- Shine & Softness
- Strong toning effect
- Accelerates blow-dry time
- Protects damaged hair
- Thermo-seal glazing smooths the hair and adds shine.
- Makes hair easier to style.
- Suitable for colour-treated hair.
- Pro-Keratin: Protein which mimics the function of keratin and rebuilds the hair.
- Ceramid: Recreates the intercellular cement, strengthening the hair fiber from the inside.
- Sève de Résurrection: Well-known for its regenerating power.
How to Use:
- Apply to towel dried hair
- Do not rinse out
- For optimal results, style with heat device
BeautyFeatures Style Guide:
- For best results, team with Kerastase Bain de Force Architecte
Our Customers Said...
"I started using this product over a year ago after a hairdresser recommended it. And it is superb!" - Emily P
Q: How often should Kerastase Resistance Ciment Thermique be used?
A: Kerastase Resistance Ciment Thermique can be used every time you wash your hair.
Q: What is the difference between Resistance Force Architecte, Extensioniste, and Therapiste?
A: The main difference between these ranges is the level and type of hair damage. Resistance Force Architecte is designed to strengthen any kind of damaged or weakened hair. Resistance Extensioniste is formulated to specifically reinforce the length of damaged hair and address split ends in hair looking for longer length. Resistance Therapiste addresses very damaged and overprocessed hair from colour treatments or environmental stressors.
Shipping And Returns
in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.