Who's it For?
Weakened hair, prone to falling due to breakage.
Gently clarifies and reinforces fibre to reduce the risk of hair-fall due to breakage. This ultra-delicate formula is ideal for fine or greasy hair to remove sebum and pollution particles from scalp and fibre. Its gentle cleansing action soothes and hydrates hair from root to tip, leaving a lightweight feel. Enriched with a potent combination of Edelweiss Native Cells and Ginger Root, the formula strengthens the fibre for intense resilience to reduce the risk of hair-fall due to breakage. Hair is prepared to be treated, fortified with a fuller and healthier look.
A unique combination of Ginger Root and Edelweiss Native Cells:
- Ginger Root - is known for its ability to protect against daily external aggressor
- Edelweiss Native Cells - is known in skincare for its antioxidant power and collagen preserving properties
- The Edelweiss flower - is capable to resist the most extreme conditions
How To Use:
- Wet hair then thoroughly remove excess water before applying a quarter-sized amount of shampoo onto 5 key zones of the hair
- Add water and emulsify. Focus this first wash on the scalp using finger tips to massage the scalp and remove impurities
- Rinse thoroughly
- Apply a second quarter-sized amount of shampoo touch by touch and add water
- The second lather will produce a more abundant foam which will help cleanse lengths all the way to the ends
- Rinse thoroughly
- 80,9% reduces hair-fall due to breakage
- Hair is more resistant
- Immediate hydration & softness
- Bodifies and plumps the hair fiber when combined with Fondant Renforcateur
- 3X Shinier hair
- 97% Naturally derived formulae
Shipping And Returns
in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.