Who's it for?
Specifically developed for coloured hair, this lightweight shampoo utilises a Japanese amino-fortified complex to help prevent breakage and dullness, whilst defending against colour fading to leave locks radiant, vibrant and healthy.
- Eliminates impurities without over-drying
- With Japanese amino-fortified complex to prevent breakage and dullness
- Defends against colour fade
- 100% clean, this unique, residue-free shampoo leaves nothing behind to dull hair or to block follicles which can cause thinning or hair loss
- Keratin-safe, extension-safe, perfect for all hair types
- Prevents colour fade
How to Use:
- Apply a coin-sized amount to wet hair and massage into lather.
- Repeat for best results.
BeautyFeatures Style Guide:
- Follow with Color WOW Colour Security Conditioner: choose the perfect one for your hair type! Color WOW Colour Security Conditioner for Fine/ Normal Hair or Color WOW Colour Security Conditioner for Normal/ Thick Hair
- No conditioning agents
Our Customers Said...
"My blonde hair goes green when I wash it at home due to my water. I’ve tried loads of different shampoos but this one actually works. I use the spray beforehand for 1 or 2 mins first and then the shampoo. Wish I had found this product years ago!" - Laura
Q: Can Color Security Shampoo be used on all hair types?
A: Yes! It is a sulphate-free shampoo so it is very gentle. Because all the unnecessary ingredients have been taken out, it won’t dull hair, weigh it down, or impede new hair growth like traditional shampoos so it is recommended for all hair types. A shampoo should clean hair, period. It should not condition, volumise or defrizz because these ingredients can stay behind and are completely counterproductive to the cleansing process.
Shipping And Returns
in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.