Who's it for?
Anyone who wants the perfect makeup priming base.
This elixir is known as the 'secret of makeup artists' because it doesn't only tone the skin, but sets makeup, preps skin for makeup, tightens pores and adds a boost of radiance. The calming scent of the spray also assists to relax your mind ensuring you're feeling great from the inside, out.
- No parabens, phenoxyethanol, phthalates, mineral oils or animal-derived ingredients are used.
- Not recommended for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
How to use:
Shake before using. Close the eyes and spritz onto the face and décolleté, taking a moment to breath in the scent before opening your eyes.
You can also use it...
- As a toner in the morning.
- Right after applying your foundation, as a makeup-setter.
- Spray on your décolleté and neck to refresh and soothe the senses.
- Use it any time of the day to tighten pores and give an immediate burst of radiance.
- Store in the fridge for a cooling effect.
- Revitalise tired travel skin (we love to take it on the plane).
- Keep it by your desk and spritz to awaken the senses at that 3pm slump.
- Cool and refresh post-workout skin.
- After make-up removal in the evening - it effectively brightens the complexion.
- Make-up artist tip: Spritz on Beauty Elixir after applying your foundation and before your powder to set your make-up.
BeautyFeatures Style Guide:
- For over night treatment use the Caudalie - Vinosource Overnight Recovery Oil.
Shipping And Returns
in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.