Who's it for?
Unbleached hair, dark blonde to dark brown hair, root regrowth.
Achieve salon level blonde with anti-breakage protection. Bleach London Plex Bleach Dye Kit Lightens hair by removing natural colour pigments to achieve a platinum blonde.
- One kit is suitable for very short, cropped hair and roots up to 2.5cm long.
- For long roots or long hair you’ll need two kits.
- For long, thick hair, you'll need at least three kits.
- Plastic gloves, bleaching powder, developing lotion (30vol/9%) and Reincarnation Mask.
How to use:
- Follow instructions provided.
- Bleach is Stage 1 in the dyeing process. Use on hair that's never been bleached to lighten it to a very pale yellow.
- This product is only for use on healthy, undamaged virgin hair.
- Your roots will need to be bleached every 6-8 weeks depending on the speed of growth.
- Once roots have grown 2.5cm, repeat the bleach step on your roots then apply toner all over to refresh your colour.
Do not use on hair that has ever:
- Been bleached.
- Been dyed with temporary, semipermanent or permanent hair dye, or henna.
- Been bleached, highlift tinted or colour restored.
- Been chemically straightened, keratin straightened, relaxed or permed.
Bleach will damage your hair and make it feel dry. A strand test must be performed on your hair before using to check the condition and how it will feel after bleaching. Do not bleach your hair if the strand test feels damaged or you don’t like how it feels.
BeautyFeatures Style Guide:
- Want something a little different? Try the Bleach London Rose Toner Kit.
- Cruelty free.
Shipping And Returns
in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.