Who's it For?
Inspired by the leading treatments used by dermatologists in the treatment of hyperpigmented marks, Bioderma has developed LumiReveal Technology. It works effectively and durably on the 3 biological stages that cause hyperpigmentation, while ensuring good tolerance:
- Inflammation: glabridin reduces inflammation, which causes an overproduction of melanin
- Production: the association of andrographolide and azelaic acid limit melanin production
- Elimination: Epidermactiv boosts cellular renewal by eliminating cells filled with melanin
Non-comedogenic - Light and enveloping gel-cream texture - Fast absorption
- Reduces the intensity and size of existing dark spots
- Prevents the appearance of new pigmentation spots
- Smoothes and refines skin texture for a better light reflexion
- Evens out and brightens complexion (skin radiance is restored)
- Hydrates for 8 hours
How to use:
- For the first use, press firmly with both thumbs on the pack’s cap until the canister is fully engaged to release vitamin C.
- Unscrew the white cap and check that all the vitamin C powder has been released.
- Screw on the dropper and shake for 10 seconds to mix the vitamin C.
- Apply 5 drops every evening to face and neck after cleansing with Pigmentbio H2O or Pigmentbio Foaming Cream.
- Can be applied on its own or before Pigmentbio Night Renewer in the evening.
- To maintain good results all year long, renew the 1 month cure every 3 months.
- Avoid the eye contour area.
Shipping And Returns
in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.