Who's it For?
Anyone who wants a golden glow!
Bare by Vogue's luxuriously rich sunless foam is enriched with beneficial Super Peptides which help to smooth, plump, firm, and improve skin elasticity. Its light easy to apply formula works quickly to develop a perfect, rich natural-looking colour in 4 – 8 hours and will leave skin with a beautiful ready-to-wear radiant glow for 5 – 7 days.
- Smooth application & streak-free
- Fast development time (4 - 6 hours)
- Long-lasting tan & even skin tone
- Lightweight, quick-drying & fruit fragrance
- This rich self- tanning foam contains organic botanicals Goji Berry, Oatmeal, Chamomile, Pomegranate, and Grapefruit which not only help to promote overall skin health but also promote a perfect long-lasting sunless tan.
How to Use:
- Apply the luxurious foam, using a mitt in circular motions.
- Use only the residue for drier areas such as hands, elbows and feet.
- Medium - Recommended for light to medium skin tones or first-time self-tanners for a warm, subtle healthy glow.
- Dark - Recommended for medium to dark skin tones for a rich radiant mid-tone tan.
- Ultra Dark - Recommended for dark skin tones for a deep tan.
BeautyFeatures Style Guide:
- Apply your self-tan mousse before going to bed. In the morning, shower off, pat dry, and admire your new colour.
- For another formulation, check out the Bare by Vogue Self Tan Lotion 200ml
- Paraben Free
Q: Should I use a tanning lotion or a tanning mousse?
A: It's depends on your skin type and individual preference. A lotion is a suitable option for dry, sensitive and mature skin types. Mousse is generally easier to apply so may be the preferred option for first-time tan wearers, and is more suited to normal-oily skin types.
Shipping And Returns
in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.