- Wash your feet.
- Cut open the booties. To use the peel, remove the booties from the box and use a pair of scissors to cut them open where indicated.
- Secure the booties on your feet. After you’ve cut open the booties, slip them over your feet as you would with regular socks. The booties contain adhesive tabs that help secure them closed over your feet, so pull off the tabs and fasten them around your feet
- Soak your feet in the booties for an hour. When the booties are fully secured on your feet, leave them on for 1 hour or as directed by the peel’s instructions. It’s best to stay off your feet while wearing the booties to avoid slips and falls, so you may want to use the hour to relax.
- Remove the booties.
- Rinse your feet with warm water.
- Wait 3 - 7 days for the skin to start peeling
- In some instances the skin may become dry until the peeling begins. Should this occur, moisturize lightly and sparingly with an oil-free beauty care product.
- Peeling time may vary from person to person and can take up to 2 weeks to complete.
- If you feel that a second application is needed, then wait 2 weeks after the 1st treatment and reapply.
- 2 socks 35ml each
- 6 pieces of tape (each sock requires 3 pieces of tape)
- Suitable for women sizes 4 - 12 and men sizes 4-11
Shipping And Returns
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.