Who's it For?
- All skin types
- Skin Vit C is the perfect skin supplement for those looking for a bright, even complexion. Vitamin C plays an important role in supporting the normal function of blood capillaries* and in protecting cells from oxidative stress* caused by extrinsic factors.
- Leaves skin bright and radiant
- Supports normal blood vessels*
- Protects cells from oxidative stress*
How to Use:
- Take one tablet daily with food or as your health professional advises.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult your doctor before use. Keep out of the reach of children.
Customers Also Viewed
Who's it for? Normal skin Introduction: Vitamin A is one of the most important nutrients for skin. Skin Vit A+ is a staple skincare supplement suitable for all skin types. Vitamin A...
Who's it for? Acne-prone skin, maintaining normal skin. Introduction: Works from the inside and nourishes all layers of the skin. Skin Accumax™ is a patented skincare supplement, containing...
Who's it for? All skin types Introduction Skin Omegas+ help to nourish dry skin. Formulated with vitamin A, a key ingredient for skin health~, as well as omegas 3 and 6 fatty acids Key Benefits: ...
Who's it for? Skin, hair, and nails Introduction: This broad spectrum supplement includes vitamins and minerals involved in the maintenance of normal healthy skin (biotin^, zinc~), hair (biotin^,...