Who's it for?
- All skin types
- Skin Omegas+ help to nourish dry skin. Formulated with vitamin A, a key ingredient for skin health~, as well as omegas 3 and 6 fatty acids
- Like an internal moisturiser for the skin
- Nourishes dry skin
- Gives skin a luminous glow
- Supports skin health~
How to Use:
- Take 2 soft gels daily with a meal or as your health professional advises.
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake
- if you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use.
- Caution is advised with anticoagulant medication such as heparin, warfarin, or coumadin.
Customers Also Viewed
Who's it for? Acne-prone skin, maintaining normal skin. Introduction: Works from the inside and nourishes all layers of the skin. Skin Accumax™ is a patented skincare supplement, containing...
Who's it for? Normal skin Introduction: Vitamin A is one of the most important nutrients for skin. Skin Vit A+ is a staple skincare supplement suitable for all skin types. Vitamin A...
Who's it for? Skin, hair, and nails Introduction: This broad spectrum supplement includes vitamins and minerals involved in the maintenance of normal healthy skin (biotin^, zinc~), hair (biotin^,...
Who's if for? All Skin types Introduction Skin Complete is a duo containing two supplements Skin Vit A+ and Skin Antioxidant and is the first step in any good skincare routine. Crammed with a...