Who's it For?
All hair types looking for added softness and frizz control.
It’s the beauty nectar for every hair type. The Bellessere Oil protects the shaft with an ultra-light film that adds a silky soft feel and controls frizz without weighing down the hair.
How to use:
- Before shampooing measure out a pump of product for each section of hair and apply it directly to the ends.
- Distribute the product up mid-shaft and brush through.
- Leave for 15-20 after applying before shampooing thoroughly.
- For styling, on freshly washed, towel-dried hair work 1-4 pumps of product between your hands and apply uniformly to hair, starting from the ends and avoiding the roots.
- Comb to distribute then blow out.
- Before straightening or curling dry hair work 1-2 pumps of product between your hands and apply uniformly to mid-shafts, starting from the ends and avoiding the roots.
- Straighten or curl as usual.
- For finishing or daily use, on dry hair work 1-3 pumps of product between your hands and distribute uniformly throughout mid-shafts, starting from the ends and avoiding the roots.
- The optimal amount of product varies depending on hair length, thickness and degree of dryness or sensitisation.
BeautyFeatures Style Guide:
- Use along with the Actyva Bellessere Shampoo and the Actyva Bellessere Balm for best results.
- Argan and Flax oils - nourish, repair and protect every type of hair.
- This product is certified Love Nature and ICEA Vegan.
- Sulphate Free.
- Paraben Free.
Shipping And Returns
in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.
- For full Delivery Terms visit our Delivery Page
- For hassle free returns visit our Returns Section