Who is it for?
All skin types
The rate at which our skin renews slows down as we age. Retinol helps to promote skin renewal and enhance collagen production, kick-starting cells back into action.
- Combines 1% stable retinol and 0.5% granactive retinoid (slightly stronger than retinol) with squalene for hydration and soothing
- Slow release formula minimises irritation
- Effective active delivery systems work to minimise fine lines and wrinkles
- Tackles blemishes and improves skin clarity
How to Use:
- Use in the evening after cleansing and toning, and before other serums
- Apply a pea sized amount to the fingers and gently tap into the skin
- For some people redness and flakiness may occur at the beginning of use due to the increase in cell turnover. When first using Retinol, you may wish to use a few times per week and gradually increase to every evening.
- Not recommended for use with alpha hydroxy acids (lactic acid and glycolic acid) or vitamin C
BeautyFeatures Style Guide:
- When using a Retinol product, always use a broad-spectrum sunscreen during the daytime, as sun sensitivity may increase.
- Check out our Retinol Blog for a complete guide to the benefits Retinol and where to start
Shipping And Returns
in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.
- For full Delivery Terms visit our Delivery Page
- For hassle free returns visit our Returns Section