The rate at which our skin renews slows down as we age. Retinol helps to promote skin renewal and enhance collagen production therefore is a great way of kick-starting cells back into action. Retinol works at a cellular level to promote renewal and repair and helps to keep skin looking youthful.
The Inkey List’s answer to retinol is inspiring due to its simplicity, combining 1% stable retinol and 0.5% granactive retinoid which slightly stronger than retinol with squalane for hydration and soothing. This slow release formula minimises irritation and provides an effective active delivery systems that works to minimise fine lines and wrinkles, tackling blemishes and improve skin clarity.
How to Use :
- Suitable for all skin types
- Use in the evening after cleansing and toning and before other serums
- Apply a pea sized amount to the fingers and gently tap into the skin
- Always use a broad-spectrum sunscreen as sun sensitivity may increase
- For some people redness and flakiness may occur at the beginning of use due to the increase in cell turnover
- When first using Retinol, you may wish to use a few times per week and gradually increase to every evening
Water (Aqua / Eau), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Propanediol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Dimethicone, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Phospholipids, Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Squalane, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Extract, Carbomer, Sodium Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Polysorbate 60, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycolipids, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium Edta, Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate, Retinol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterol, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hyaluronic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Phenoxyethanol