Who is it for?
All skin types
Hyaluronic acid is naturally found in our skin and is known as a ‘miracle hydrator’, as it can hold up to 1000 times its weight in water. Over time, our hyaluronic acid levels decrease, resulting in dullness, fine lines and uneven tone and texture.
- The Inkey List’s gentle hyaluronic acid at 2% concentration comes in three molecular weights (high, medium and low) to ensure maximum absorption at every layer of your skin
- Easy to use serum formula
- Delivers plumper, healthier skin with fewer visible fine lines and wrinkles
How to Use:
- Use in the morning and evening
- Onto cleansed skin apply a pea-sized amount to the fingertips and gently pat into the face and neck
- Follow with preferred serums and moisturise
BeautyFeatures Style Guide:
- Hyaluronic acid can aid and support the efficacy of other skincare products, so use it first (straight after cleansing and toning)