Who's it For?
Sensitive, reactive, sensitized skin
Dermalogica UltraCalming Barrier Repair is a unique anhydrous (waterless) moisturiser that melts gently into sensitized skin to soothe and help repair damage from environmental aggression.
- With Anti-Ozonate Complex to shield skin from pollution, temperature, stress, and hormonal factors
- Evening Primrose and silicones help strengthen skin's natural lipid barrier, helping to prevent future assault
- Contains no artificial fragrance or colour
- Reinforces skin's lipid barrier layer
- Creates a smooth, even base on skin, making it a great make-up prep
- Creates a shield against environmental assault
How to use:
- Apply a small amount over face and throat with light, upward strokes
BeautyFeatures Style Guide:
- Best used following Dermalogica UltraCalming Serum Concentrate and Dermalogica Ultracalming Mist
- Doubles up as a great make-up primer!
- Free from Artificial Fragrances and Colours
Our Customers Said...
"Excellent, great for when working outdoors" - Lorraine M
Q: How often should Dermalogica UltraCalming Barrier Repair be used?
A: It is recommended that you use Dermalogica UltraCalming Barrier Repair twice daily, morning and night
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bisabolol, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat), Kernel Oil, Butylene Glycol, Boerhavia Diffusa Root Extract, Glycerin, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Pentylene Glycol, Hydroxyphenyl Propamidobenzoic Acid, Oenothera Biennis,(Evening Primrose) Oil, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Safflower Oil/Palm Oil Aminopropanediol Esters, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Water/Aqua/Eau.
BeautyFeatures.ie is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.
Shipping And Returns
in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.