Our delivery partner is An Post Courier Service. You will be updated by email at each step of the way. We can track your parcel at any time.
Our shipping costs in Ireland are as follows:
Orders of €14.99 or less are charged €3.99 Delivery
Orders €15 or more €2.99 (Ireland & N. Ireland) - Sent with An Post Express Post Courier
Shipping & Handling to UK (Excluding N. Ire) : €14.99
All delivery charges are subject to change and delivery is subject to credit card authorisation, and stock availability. If your product is in stock, your item will go in the post that day. (order before 2.30pm) Delivery 99% of the time, is with you the next day (Ireland) but may take 1-3 days. You must supply a telephone number for the courier and be at the address to receive your item.
Returning Unwanted Goods
In accordance with the Distance Selling legislation, we will accept goods returned within 14 days from date of delivery so long as they are returned in an unused new condition with the original packaging, the original invoice. Please note, it's the customer's responsibility to ensure the goods are returned safely to us and the customer must pay postage costs back to us, and we in turn will pay for your items to be resent to you* (Ireland only). No refunds on sale items, but a credit note can be issued. Refunds will be issued less the cost of delivery.
Returning Faulty Goods
If your parcel arrives damaged please either do not accept it or report it immediately. In the unlikely scenario that a parcel arrives damaged you must report this to us within 24 hours by phone or email so we can collect and resend through our courier company.
In the unlikely event that your Beauty Features product is faulty upon arrival we will happily exchange or refund your item within 28 days of receiving the returned item. In the event of you not being happy with any product you order from Beauty Features, please follow this returns procedure:
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01 2042749 to notify us of your intent to return within 48 hours of receipt. Your email should contain all references that are on your receipt together will a full explanation of your reason for returning the goods. You should also advise us whether you’d like an alternative product/replacement or a refund. (ANY RETURNS RECEIVED WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE MAY BE DELAYED IN BEING PROCESSED).
- Goods must be in their original packaging with any seals in tact and in a saleable condition. Please enclose the original receipt with the parcel.
- Goods must be returned within 14 days of receipt for exchange or refund.
- Re-package the parcel using strong packaging and ensure it’s sealed securely.
- Take the parcel to your local Post Office and request a proof of postage. Without this, you will be unable to make a claim, should the parcel go missing. (Please note: BeautyFeatures.ie will not be liable for lost returns.)
Making Returns Hassle Free:
We endeavour to make it more convenient for our customers to return goods in a cost effective way. We have teamed up with An Post to give you the option of using our Express Post Returns Service.
Simply click this link and follow their simple steps www.returnmyshopping.ie
This service allows you to drop your parcel into your local Post Office for return (cost €4.50) or if you live in Dublin and wish for your parcel to be collected the cost would be €8.05
Please note you must have access to a printer to print your returns label.
Another Option for Dublin customers is €5 collection from MyReturns
Need to return your Parcel to Beauty Features?
In a few simple steps, have it collected from the comfort of your home within 60 Minutes of your request anytime between 6pm-10pm Monday to Friday.
Proof of Post and full insurance included. Service is available in Dublin only. Cost is €5
If you do not wish to use the above options please return your package to:
Units 4 & 7 Ballywaltrin Business Park
Your exchanged goods will be shipped free of charge - you pay to ship back to us, and we'll pay to re-send your order.
For returns, we will refund the original credit card charged only. (Please note that refunds may not show up on your bank statement immediately).
For further assistance please e-mail email@example.com or call 01 2042749
No right of cancellation, refund or return exists under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 once you have used your product, unless the product is defective and you are returning it for this reason.
*All postage costs associated with the exchange or refund of goods are incurred by customers returning from outside of Ireland.