Who is it for?
All Skin Types
Introducing Decleor Aromessence Neroli! This 100% natural face oil serum delivers a hit of hydration and boost of radiance while soothing the senses. Using only the highest grade Essential Oils and cold pressed Botanical Oils, the result is a fine, silky, non-sticky texture that is easy to apply.
- Hydrating botanical oil serum, packed with all the goodness of six essential oils (Néroli, Petitgrain, Juniper Berry, Sandalwood, Clary Sage and Sweet Orange)
- Triple efficiency of the bitter orange tree: Aromessence Neroli Amara uses essential oils from the flower, fruit, leaves and twigs
- The skin is more hydrated, smoothed, and feels more comfortable
- Active Ingredient: This 100% natural serum combines Decléor’s hydration hero: Neroli essential oil, with the powerful essential oils of Sandalwood & Petit grain to hydrate and illuminate the skin.
- With Hazelnut Virgin Botanical Oil
How to use:
- Warm 3 drops in to your hands
- Breathe in the power of the pure, 1st grade essential oils to reconnect with yourself
- Apply the Aromessence by gently tapping over your face and neck in ‘figure of 3' movements
- Follow with your chosen moisturiser
BeautyFeatures Style Guide:
- We recommend using this serum both in the morning and at night
- In the morning, quick and fast digitopressure for four or five seconds stimulates and revives the epidermis
- In the evening, soft and slow digitopressure creates a deeply relaxing effect, enhancing the properties of this serum.
- Sulphate Free
- 100% natural origin
- Professional formulation
- Free from mineral oils
- Free from colourants
Our Customers Said...
"I have used this product for years and find it great for hydrating my skin. I love all Decleor products." - Susan
Shipping And Returns
in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.