Who is it for?
Weakened, damaged hair to cleanse and bring back to life.
This restructuring shampoo from Alfaparf was developed specifically to help weakened and damaged hair. It gently cleanses while promoting the reconstruction process of the hair fibre, adds moisture to hair, while also preserving up to 91% of colour intensity after 9 washes. With regular use, the hair appears noticeably stronger, softer and more supple.
- With Bamboo Marrow, rich in Silica, for strength and elasticity.
- Linseed Extract, a powerful source of fatty acids, smooths down the hair fibre for added shine.
The reparative mask that strengthens and restructures weak, damaged hair. It provides intensive conditioning and restructures the hair fibre. When used regularly, it progressively increases the hair’s resistance to breakage.
Its hydrating properties allow it to also preserve up to 91% of colour intensity after 9 washes.
- With Bamboo Marrow, rich in Silica, for strength and elasticity
- Linseed Extract, a powerful source of fatty acids, smooths the hair fibre and provides added shine
- Nutri-Sugars Complex optimises hydration, leaving the hair visibly softer, healthier-looking and more manageable.
- Reconstruction Shampoo 250ml.
- Reconstruction Mask 200ml.
- This Limited Edition set is presented in a gorgeous vanity case.
How to Use:
- Distribute over damp hair and emulsify with water, massaging gently.
- Rinse, repeat if necessary.
- Cleanse the hair with Alfaparf Milano Semi Di Lino Reconstruction Reparative Shampoo.
- Apply 1-2 dollops of product to lengths and ends. Massage in.
- Leave on the hair for 5 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly.
Beautyfeatures Style Guide:
- Also available Alfaparf Semi Di Lino - Moisture Gift Set - Limited Edition.
- Sulphate Free.
- Paraben Free.
Shipping And Returns
in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.