Who is it for?
Skin prone to dark spots and hyperpigmentation
The Ordinary Vitamin C Suspension 23% + HA Spheres 2% is a creamy serum with vitamin C and hyaluronic acid and one of the ‘hero’ products in The Ordinary Range! This treatment brightens, hydrates, and smooths the skin's surface, reducing fine lines, wrinkles, and hyperpigmentation (including dark spots, age spots, and acne scars).
- Ascorbic acid is a potent form of vitamin C that delivers dramatic brightening and anti-aging effects.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: a form of hyaluronic acid that boosts the skin's moisture content for a plump, supple, and smooth appearance.
How to Use:
- Apply a pea-sized amount to your skin in the morning or at night, after toners and water-based products.
- Because this product is a suspension of vitamin C powder in a water-free base, it may take a few seconds to absorb into the skin.
- Expect a slight tingling sensation during the first 1-2 weeks of use. If irritation occurs, this product can be diluted to reduce its strength.
- Please note: this product should not be used at the same time as treatments containing Niacinamide (vitamin B3).
BeautyFeatures Style Guide:
- Find out why your skin needs its daily dose of Vitamin C on our blog!
- Check out our 3 Step Mini Guide to The Ordinary Products and discover all you need to know about this revolutionary brand.
Shipping And Returns
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.