The Hydrating Skin Set from The Ordinary features the top moisture boosting products to treat the skin and defend against dehydration.
- For detailed information on how to apply this skincare set, please consult the attached regime guide.
- 1 x The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold Pressed Moroccan Argan Oil 30ml - multipurpose oil supports healthy, supple skin and reduces the appearance of flaking.
- 1 x The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 30ml - hydrates the skin and creates a smooth, supple, and plumped-up appearance.
- 1 x The Ordinary 100% Plant-Derived Squalane 30ml - hydrates and restores a soft, supple texture to all skin types (including acne-prone). It prevents moisture loss with regular use
- 1 x The Ordinary Natural Moisturising Factors + HA 30ml - a non-greasy moisturiser with special hydrating compounds that are found naturally in healthy skin.
- 1 x The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution 30ml - exfoliates at multiple levels in the skin to fight acne and restore an even, radiant tone. It also smooths the skin’s texture and reduces the look of fine lines with regular use.
Direction of Use:
100% Organic Cold Pressed Moroccan Argan Oil
- Apply a few drops to your face as needed. We recommend applying it after water-based products, like serums and toners. Work through damp, clean hair daily or as needed.
Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5
- Apply a few drops to your face in the morning and at night before oils, moisturisers, and creams.
100% Plant-Derived Squalane
- Apply a few drops to your face after toners and water-based products as needed
Natural Moisturising Factors + HA
- Apply a small amount to your skin after serums and water-based products as needed.
AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution
- Apply a small amount to clean, dry skin. Leave the mask on for no more than 10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- This product should not be used more than twice per week. We recommend applying it at night. This product should not be used on sensitive, peeling, or compromised skin.
- Alpha hydroxy acids may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun. Use sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product.