Who is it for?
Azelaic Acid Suspension 10% is a lightweight cream-gel with azelaic acid. This treatment brightens the skin, reduces the look of blemishes, and promotes an even tone and texture. It also fades hyperpigmentation and reduces the redness associated with rosacea.
- With Azelaic acid, a naturally produced antioxidant with brightening, anti-bacterial, and anti-inflammatory effects
- Brightens the skin, reduces the look of blemishes, promotes an even tone
- Reduce redness and dark spots
How to Use:
- Apply a pea-sized amount to your skin at night after toners and water-based treatments.
- Avoid contact with your eyes and mouth. If irritation occurs, this product can be diluted to reduce its strength.
- We recommend wearing broad spectrum SPF during the day when this product is part of your routine.
BeautyFeatures Style Guide:
- Check out our 3 Step Mini Guide to The Ordinary Products and discover all you need to know about this revolutionary brand!
- pH: 4.00-5.00