Who is it for?
Azelaic Acid Suspension 10% is a lightweight cream-gel with azelaic acid. This treatment brightens the skin, reduces the look of blemishes, and promotes an even tone and texture. It also fades hyperpigmentation and reduces the redness associated with rosacea.
- With Azelaic acid, a naturally produced antioxidant with brightening, anti-bacterial, and anti-inflammatory effects
- Brightens the skin, reduces the look of blemishes, promotes an even tone
- Reduce redness and dark spots
How to Use:
- Apply a pea-sized amount to your skin at night after toners and water-based treatments.
- Avoid contact with your eyes and mouth. If irritation occurs, this product can be diluted to reduce its strength.
- We recommend wearing broad spectrum SPF during the day when this product is part of your routine.
BeautyFeatures Style Guide:
- Check out our 3 Step Mini Guide to The Ordinary Products and discover all you need to know about this revolutionary brand!
- pH: 4.00-5.00
Patch tests are an easy way to help predict if you may experience a negative initial reaction to a new product. It is recommended to perform a patch test before incorporating any new product into your regimen. We have outlined a general method for conducting your own patch test below based on the type of product.
- Apply a small amount of the product onto a clean area of skin on the upper forearm.
- Keep the area dry.
- If the product has a specified duration of use, rinse off after this time has elapsed. Otherwise rinse off after 24 hours.
- If any redness, burning, itching, blistering or irritation is observed at any time throughout the test, do not use the product.
Shipping And Returns
in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.