Who is it for?
Dry or Dehydrated Skin
The Ordinary 100% Plant-Derived Squalane is a lightweight, non-comedogenic oil that is found naturally in the skin. This treatment hydrates and restores a soft, supple texture to all skin types (including acne-prone). With regular use it also prevents moisture loss.
- Lightweight oil
- Restores softness and suppleness to the skin
- Squalane is an emollient found naturally in the skin, making it an excellent hydrator for all skin types.
How to Use:
- Apply a few drops to your face after toners and water-based products as needed
BeautyFeatures Style Guide:
- Can also be applied to hair to add shine and protect from sun and environmental damage.
- Check out our 3 Step Mini Guide to The Ordinary products and discover all you need to know about this revolutionary brand!
Patch tests are an easy way to help predict if you may experience a negative initial reaction to a new product. It is recommended to perform a patch test before incorporating any new product into your regimen. We have outlined a general method for conducting your own patch test below based on the type of product.
- Apply a small amount of the product onto a clean area of skin on the upper forearm.
- Keep the area dry.
- If the product has a specified duration of use, rinse off after this time has elapsed. Otherwise rinse off after 24 hours.
- If any redness, burning, itching, blistering or irritation is observed at any time throughout the test, do not use the product.
Shipping And Returns
in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.
- For full Delivery Terms visit our Delivery Page
- For hassle free returns visit our Returns Section