Who's it For?
Suitable for everyone, targets dry skin
A unique formula of 1% Hyaluronic Acid complex and 1% Inulin compound that immediately and deeply hydrates the skin, supports a healthy skin barrier as well as optimizing skin PH levels. Dermatologically tested deeply hydrating cleanser for soft, smooth and healthy skin.
- Dehydrated skin
- 1% Hyaluronic Acid Complex (CationHA) : Made through fermentation which has been chemically modified to contain cationic (positively charged) groups, meaning it sticks to negatively charged skin even after it has been washed off.
- 1% Inulin Compound (PolyFructol Plus) : Immediately and deeply rehydrates dry skin for up to 48 hours after use helping to support skin barrier.
- 2% Betaine extracted from Sugar beet : Helps to support skins hydration levels and protects against environmental stressors and skin dehydration.
How to use:
- Suitable for use in your AM and PM routine.
- Gently massage a raspberry sized amount onto dampened face, eyes and neck and then rinse thoroughly.
- Follow with our hero hydrator Hyaluronic Acid as your first step after cleansing.
- Where does this sit in my routine? Step 1: Clean
BeautyFeatures Style Guide:
- To complete your Inkey List Skincare Routine, check out the The Inkey List Vitamins B, C and E Moisturiser
- Dermatologically tested
- Clinically Tested
Q: When should I use The Inkey List Hyaluronic Acid Cleanser?
A: It is recommended to use The Inkey List Hyaluronic Acid Cleanser in the morning and evening.
Shipping And Returns
in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.