Who's it For?
Any skin type concerned with the signs of ageing / Dull, tired eyes
A lightweight triple action eye cream specially formulated to target the main signs of ageing, reduce puffiness, fine lines and wrinkles. A tailored blend of EyeRevite™ and HydraAdvance™ actively fight sagging skin and diminish the appearance of dark circles and fine lines leaving the eyes brighter and more youthful looking. Added Cucumber extract provides an instant soothing effect.
- Dramatically reduces dark circles
- Visibly reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces puffiness
- Leaves the skin feeling firm and hydrated
- 88% natural ingredients
- Dermatologically tested
- Vegan and Cruelty free
- EyeRevite™ Peptide complex - combining Oligopeptides and Oligosaccharides which have been proven to increase tone and firmness reducing skin slackening and puffiness around the delicate eye area
- Significantly stimulates synthesis of collagen 1 by 282%
- Total surface of eye bags - bags reduced by 14% and 23%
- 64% of volunteers said their bags were less swollen after 8 weeks twice a day application
- HydraAdvance™ - Provides superior results, instantly increasing skin hydration lasting for up to 30 hours
- - Proven to provide hydration for up to 30 hours
- - Penetrates deep into the outer layer of the skin without disturbing skin barrier
- Shea Butter - Nourishes, supports tissue repair and protects against environmental damage
- Cucumber - Anti-inflammatory & soothing, alleviates puffiness
How to Use:
- Apply morning and evening after cleansing and toning, use grain of rice size amount, apply gently using ring finer around eye socket.
- avoiding the lower lids and tear duct.
- Harsh Chemicals
- Palm Oil
- Mineral Oil
Shipping And Returns
in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.