Who's it For?
Suitable for all skin types, targets visible signs of ageing and promote a rejuvenated and radiant complexion.
Promote youthful-looking skin with the Shiseido Vital Perfection Holiday Kit. The perfect gift for all her skincare needs, the set features a four-step routine designed to target the visible signs of ageing and promote a rejuvenated and radiant complexion.
- Vital Perfection Uplifting And Firming Cream 50ml
- Clarifying Cleansing Foam 15ml
- Treatment Softener 30ml
- Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate 10ml
- GINZA Eau de Parfum - 0.8ml
How to use:
STEP 1 - Clarifying Cleansing Foam
- Take an approximately dime-sized amount into the palm of your hand.
- Add small amounts of cold or lukewarm water to lather well and cleanse the skin. Rinse thoroughly.
- Can be used daily, morning and night.
- Can be followed with a Shiseido softener.
STEP 2 - Treatment Softener
- Use in the morning and evening after cleansing.
- Pump 3 times to dispense onto a cotton pad and smooth it over the face.
STEP 3 - Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate
- Use every morning and evening after cleansing and before moisturising.
- When using with other serums, apply Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate first.
- Push the pump twice to dispense the formula onto the palm of your hand and smooth it evenly over your face.
STEP 4 - Vital Perfection Uplifting and Firming Cream
- Apply every morning as the last skincare step.
- Take 2 pearl-sized drops with the enclosed spatula and place on 5 areas of the face (both cheeks, forehead, nose, and chin).
- Smooth over the face.
STEP 5 -GINZA Eau de Parfum
- Spray the perfume onto your pulse points: wrists, under your ears and around your neck.
Shipping And Returns
in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.