Who's It For?
All Skin Types
Perfect for brows and a flick with a double-ended spoolie.
- All Sculpted by Aimee makeup brushes are animal cruelty-free.
- Its very fine making your flicks and brows just seamless.
- It has a double-ended spoolie which is your best friend when it comes to brows.
- Make sure to brush them through with this to catch any excess product that might be lingering.
How To Use:
Use this to apply your brow product through the brows, perfect your winged liner or to apply shadow right in to the lower lash line.
BeautyFeatures Style Guide:
- Check out the Sculpted By Aimee Set & Perfect Powder Brush for another makeup bag staple!
Q: How often should you clean your brushes?
A: If only using them on yourself, we would suggest spot cleaning with a brush cleaning spray once per week. A deep clean is recommended using a gentle baby or brush shampoo at least once every 2 weeks for frequently used brushes like your foundation and then every 3-4 weeks for others. For makeup artists, you need to clean your brushes after every makeup application and also deep clean more regularly.
Q: Are your brushes cruelty-free?
A: Yes! All Sculpted by Aimee products are cruelty-free.
Shipping And Returns
in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.