Who's it For?
Aging skin types. Dull skin. Uneven tone & texture. Acne scarring.
A lightweight serum that promotes a brighter, more youthful complexion. This powerful antioxidant serum helps combat the visible signs of ageing, lighten hyperpigmentation and improve skin texture. Vitamin C is touted as one of the best anti-ageing ingredients on the market — and the key to maintaining a smooth, even and glowy complexion. Topical Vitamin C is a science-backed, dermatologist-favorite ingredient that helps slow early skin ageing, prevent sun damage, and improve the appearance of wrinkles, hyperpigmentation and acne scarring.
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant to help protect the skin's surface from oxidative damage caused by free radicals and environmental aggressors like UV and pollution which lead to skin damage and premature ageing.
- This formulation contains 20% L-Ascorbic Acid, the most potent form of Vitamin C. For a vitamin C serum to be effective, it should ideally have a concentration between 15% and 20%. The higher the concentration, the more potent it is. Serums with vitamin C concentrations below 8% are ineffective, while above 20%, their effectiveness tapers off.
- 20% Ascorbic Acid, 0.5% Ferulic Acid
How to Use:
- Apply 3-4 drops onto cleansed skin, ideally as part of your morning skincare routine
- For daytime, follow with a broad-spectrum sunscreen rated SPF 30 or greater.
- May be applied around the under-eye area.
- Use once daily in the morning unless recommended otherwise. Apply to a dry face, neck, and chest.
BeautyFeatures Style Guide:
- Read how this product's ingredients could help protect your skin from blue light damage.
- Don't forget your SPF! Check out the Reform Skincare Antioxidant SPF50+ Sunscreen.
Q: When should I use a Vitamin C Serum?
A: Generally, a Vitamin C Serum is applied once or twice daily.
Shipping And Returns
in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.