Who's it For?
A colour-depositing shampoo & conditioner bundle limited edition enriched with ultra-violet pigments, designed to tone & strengthen blonde hair
- Color protecting conditioner for blondes
- Formulated with Citric Acid to repair and strengthen hair from the core
- Features Pure Violet (purple) Pigment to eliminate brassiness
- Gently cleanses and adds softness
- Repairs and strengthens the hair
How to use:
Redken Colour Extend Blondage Shampoo:
- Use as a complete system with Colour Extend Blondage Conditioner
- Wearing suitable gloves, apply to wet hair
- Lather and rinse well
- Repeat if necessary
- For maximum benefits, leave second lather on 3-5 minutes
- SALICYLIC ACID - Strengthens and repairs blonde hair from the core
Redken Colour Extend Blondage Conditioner:
- Use as a complete system with Colour Extend Blondage Shampoo
- Wearing suitable gloves
- apply to damp hair after shampooing
- Leave on for 3-5 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly
- CITRIC ACID - Citric acid strengthens and repairs hair from the core
BeautyFeatures Style Guide
- Check out our blog on 5 Purple Shampoos You Need As A Blonde
Our Customers Said...
"Perfect as always. Never any issues with beauty features. Always on time and order perfect. They are my go to every time." - Leona
Q: How often should I use Redken Colour Extend Blondage Shampoo?
A: We recommend using your Redken Colour Extend Blondage purple shampoo once a week. While it should be used this often, it shouldn't replace your regular shampoo.
Q Can I use Redken Colour Extend Blondage Shampoo and Conditioner on naturally blonde hair?
A: Yes! Purple shampoo isn't just for colour-treated hair, it's also great for beating brassiness in au natural blondes too!
Shipping And Returns
in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.
- For full Delivery Terms visit our Delivery Page
- For hassle free returns visit our Returns Section