Who's It For?
Oily Skin & Blemishes
A bestselling cleanser for blemish-prone skin, formulated with salicylic acid to clear away dirt and excess oil while allantoin ensures the skin's moisture barrier is protected.
- A must-have for blemish-prone skin.
- The Salicylic Fix Gel Cleanser preps your complexion for the rest of your evening routine by gently removing dirt, impurities, and excess oil from deep within the actual pore. To ensure skin is never stripped, there is added soothing allantoin to keep your all-important moisture barrier in check.
- Salicylic acid: Salicylic acid exfoliates inside your pores, flushing out congestion making it a hero ingredient in the fight against blackheads and blemishes.
- Niacinamide: A powerful antioxidant that helps reduce the appearance of enlarged pores, reduce inflammation, and regulate sebum production.
- Allantoin: A softening and soothing ingredient to keep skin protected.
How To Use:
- Use daily in the PM only.
- Gently massage onto damp skin, then rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water. If you like to double cleanse, we recommend using the Hyaluronic Fix Extreme4 Micellar Pads afterwards – this additional hydrating step pairs perfectly with salicylic acid.
- Use SPF the morning after – we recommend our Anti-Pollution SPF 30 as the final step in your routine. This SPF was specifically designed to protect and purify skin after using Salicylic Fix.
BeautyFeatures Style Guide:
- Check out the NIP+FAB Salicylic Acid Night Pads for another salicylic acid option for your PM skin routine!
Shipping And Returns
in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.
- For full Delivery Terms visit our Delivery Page
- For hassle free returns visit our Returns Section