Who's It For?
Say hello to healthy, hydrated strands with this Moroccanoil Hydrate Kit! This set contains:
- Moroccanoil Hydrating Shampoo & Conditioner 250ml
- Moroccanoil All In One Leave in Conditioner 50ml
- Moroccanoil Body Soufflé 5ml
How To Use:
Moroccanoil Hydrating Shampoo:
- Massage throughout wet hair and scalp
- Continue to add more water to activate a rich, luxurious lather
- Rinse thoroughly until water runs clear
- Repeat if needed
Moroccanoil Hydrating Conditioner
- After shampooing, squeeze excess water and apply Moroccanoil® Hydrating Conditioner from mid-length to ends.
- Leave on for 1–2 minutes and rinse well
- Gentle enough for daily use
Moroccanoil All in One Leave in Conditioner
Spray throughout clean, towel-dried hair.
- Comb through, apply preferred styling product(s), and style as usual. Can be used to refresh second-day hair.
Moroccanoil Body Soufflé:
- Apply liberally to damp or dry skin after cleansing to lock in moisture as part of your daily skincare routine.
- Can be used any time of the day.
- Want voluminous locks? Check out the Moroccanoil Extra Volume Kit!
Q: What is the difference between Moroccanoil® Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner and Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Shampoo and Conditioner?
A: Moisture Repair Shampoo and Conditioner are a daily care formula designed to help repair weakened or damaged hair. They contain keratin to fortify the hair, promoting a healthier look and feel in addition to increased elasticity, moisture and manageability. Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner are a daily care, moisture-balancing formula that can be used every day to promote healthy and more manageable hair. They are formulated with nutrients to protect and maintain hair’s natural moisture balance.
Shipping And Returns
in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.