Who is it for?
100% naturally-derived serum composed of essential oils to help to firm mature skin.
- Works in perfect harmony with the skin to reduce lines and wrinkles, redefine facial contours and boost cell renewal
- Hydrating and nourishing, delivers a natural glow
- Aromessence with Lavender - Lavandula Angustifolia - and Everlasting - Helichrysum Italicum, helps uplift your mind
- The skin is immediately hydrated. It appears more radiant and firmer, as replumped.
- The appearance of fine lines is reduced.
- Its non-greasy and non-sticky texture is rapidly absorbed and leaves the skin smoothed and plumped.
- Its scent helps to feel relaxed and find serenity.
- 90% of women noticed their skin was smoothed*
- 87% of women noticed their skin was more luminous
- 71% of women noticed their skin was firmer*
*Self-assessment test on 52 women after 4 weeks
- This >99% natural-origin serum combines the powerful essential oils of Lavender, Lavandin and Iris to treat wrinkles and lack of firmness
How to Use:
- Warm 3 drops of serum in the palms of your hands
- Take a moment to inhale the Aromessence aroma
- Apply on cleansed skin, gently tapping over the face and neck in a ‘figure of 3’ movement
- Use before your moisturiser
BeautyFeatures Style Guide:
- To give your make-up look an extra glow, mix a drop of this serum into your usual foundation!
- To complete your skincare routine, check out the Decleor Light Day Cream Lavender Fine
- Sulphate Free
Our Customers Said...
"Love the feeling of it on my skin, it hydrates but isn't greasy and smells divine!" - Paul
Q: When should I use Decleor Aromessence Lavande Fine Oil Serum?
A: It is recommended to use Decleor Aromessence Lavande Fine Oil Serum in the morning before using your chosen day cream.
Shipping And Returns
in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.