Dead Sea Bath Salts 1kg
For Dry, Flaky, Irritated Skin
Unveil gorgeously refreshed and revitalised skin with Dead Sea Bath Salts. Coat your body in therapeutic and beautifying minerals and nutrients as you bathe; soothing, calming and alleviating dry skin and delivering a natural gentle exfoliating action. Softening and supporting the skin to help maintain moisture levels, Dead Sea Salts also effectively relieves the symptoms of psoriasis, muscle tension and for overall improvement in the texture of your skin. Containing no additives, Dead Sea Salts will enhance your sense of wellbeing as you enjoy the relaxation and rejuvenation of a Dead Sea Salt Bath.
- Alleviates symptomatic psoriasis, dry and flaky skin conditions.
- Alleviates tension and muscle soreness associated with arthritis, sprains and bruises.
- Creates a relaxing and rejuvenating experience with an overall lift in your well-being.
- Suitable for all ages and skin conditions.
- Dead Sea Salts delivers both a beautifying and therapeutic experience with minerals and nutrients with no additives and 100% natural mineral salts.
How to use:
Dead Sea Salts should be dissolved in bath water in the following quantities:
- Psoriasis: 1kg in warm water (37°C). Soak for 20 minutes, rinse off and relax for ½ hour. Repeat every third day.
- Children under 10 years of age use: 0.25kg (or as advised) per bath.
- Eczema: 0.25kg to 0.5kg in lukewarm water, soak for 20 minutes, rinse and relax. Repeat every third day.
- Babies: use 1 heaped tablespoonful in a baby bath, repeat every other day.
- Arthritis: 0.5kg to 1kg in a warm bath. Repeat daily.
- Sprains, bruises, strains, open wounds: 0.25kg to 1 kg in a warm bath.
- Relaxation: 1 handful in a warm bath.
- N.B. As a general guide, the higher the mineral concentration in the water the better the result.
100% Natural Sea Salts