Who is it for?
Dry, Flaky, Irritated Skin
Unveil gorgeously refreshed and revitalised skin with Dead Sea Bath Salts and enjoy their therapeutic and beautifying minerals and nutrients as you bathe!
- Soothing and calming, these bath salts alleviate dry skin conditions as they deliver a gentle natural exfoliating action
- Alleviate tension and muscle soreness associated with arthritis, sprains and bruises
- Softening and supporting the skin to help maintain moisture levels
- A relaxing and rejuvenating experience for an overall lift in your well-being
How to Use:
Dead Sea Salts should be dissolved in bath water in the following quantities:
- Psoriasis: 1kg in warm water (37°C). Soak for 20 minutes, rinse off and relax for ½ hour. Repeat every third day.
- Children under 10 years of age use: 0.25kg (or as advised) per bath.
- Eczema: 0.25kg to 0.5kg in lukewarm water, soak for 20 minutes, rinse and relax. Repeat every third day.
- Babies: use 1 heaped tablespoonful in a baby bath, repeat every other day.
- Arthritis: 0.5kg to 1kg in a warm bath. Repeat daily.
- Sprains, bruises, strains, open wounds: 0.25kg to 1 kg in a warm bath
- Relaxation: 1 handful in a warm bath
BeautyFeatures Style Guide:
- Make the most of your time in the tub: apply a face mask and get glowing skin as an added bonus!
- 100% Natural Sea Salts
- No additives