Who's It For?
All Skin Types
This brush has two sides that work to perfect the contouring process!
- Both sides are labelled with what to use them for so there's no fear of getting it wrong.
- Its the perfect size for your handbag.
- You can use it for blusher too if you're on the go!
The sides are labelled Bronze or Highlight to make it even easier.
- Bronze: This is the fluffy side - perfect for blending your bronzer seamlessly into your cheekbones but yet its thin enough to ensure less room for error (i.e. that not half your face is contoured only your cheekbones, this is essential)
- Highlight: The opposite brush head is a tapered one which makes the precise placement of your highlight so easy. You don’t want your highlight going all over the place so this brush head is great for that.
How To Use:
- Blend your bronzer into the cheekbones, around the hairline or down the sides of the nose using the 'Bronzer' side and expertly apply your highlight onto the tips of the cheekbones, down the centre of the nose and on the cupid's bow using the 'Highlight' end.
BeautyFeatures Style Guide:
- Check out the Sculpted By Aimee Powder Duo Double Ended Brush for another staple in your brush collection!
- Cruelty Free
Q: Which side do I use and when?
A: The thicker end of the double ended brush applies your bronzer and blusher if you want to. The tapered end or in the other words the slimmer side is used to apply your powder highlight.
Shipping And Returns
in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.
- For full Delivery Terms visit our Delivery Page
- For hassle free returns visit our Returns Section