Who's it For?
Pigmentation and Fine Lines
Visibly brighten and illuminate your skin with this antioxidant packed serum formula which tackles hyperpigmentation and smooths fine lines.
- Containing a hero ingredient, the Vitamin C Fix Serum visibly brightens and illuminates skin thanks to its antioxidant packed formula.
- Not only will this serum protect your skin from environmental damage throughout the day, but it will also help correct existing damage like hyper pigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin C: A hero ingredient that protects the skin from environmental damage, boosts collagen production, corrects hyperpigmentation and lightens dark spots.
- Carrot oil: A potent antioxidant to protect skin that also contains vitamin E and fatty acids to protect and repair the skin barrier.
- Acai berry extract: An antioxidant that protects and improves the appearance of skin.
How to Use:
- Step 2 of your skincare routine – treat
- Can be used daily in the AM and PM
- Massage 1-2 pumps onto cleansed skin.
- Serums are usually gel-like in texture and contain a high concentration of active ingredients. They can be applied straight onto cleansed skin and used on their own or applied after a concentrate.
- As well as being a brightening-powerhouse, vitamin C also has anti-ageing benefits. It helps with production of collagen, which supports skin structure, resulting in a plumping effect. Using vitamin C and retinol together is a powerful way to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, we don’t recommend using them together in the same routine, so stick to one in the morning and the other at night.
- Use SPF the morning after.
BeautyFeatures Style Guide:
- Check out the NIP+FAB Vitamin C Sheet Mask to add to your skincare routine!
Shipping And Returns
in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.